|Writer||Dustin Lee Abraham|
|Original Airdate||November 19, 2009|
Lover's Lanes is the eighth episode of the tenth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
CSI tries to figure out who put a severed head in the ball return during a championship bowling match, while Dr. Langston re-investigates the case of a woman accused of shooting her husband after she kills herself in her prison cell.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- In the opening few minutes the bowling score for Chevy Cigs is incorrect. The score of 237 is counting the 8 pins from the split that he hasn't bowled yet.
- When Sara is talking to Shay at the PD at the beginning, Shay's hands on the cup of tea in her hands change position in between shots.
- When Langston is at the house with Hodges talking about the overhang on the column keeping the GSR on the column, Langston's hands on the column change position in between shots.
- Laurence Fishburne as Raymond Langston
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Marcus Giamatti as Chevy Cigs
- Devon Gummersall as Kyle 'X' Chatts
- Ashley Jones as Shea Lammet
- Scoot McNairy as Vitas Long
- Blake Shields as Ronald Tobin
- Jennifer Crystal Foley as Jennifer Delaney
- Elizabeth Lambert as Carla York
- Annabella Salvati as Eva
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 10
- Category:Images from Lover's Lanes
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 10|
|Family Affair • Ghost Town • Working Stiffs • Coup de Grace • Bloodsport • Death & The Maiden • The Lost Girls • Lover's Lanes • Appendicitement • Better Off Dead • Sin City Blue • Long Ball • Internal Combustion • Unshockable • Neverland • The Panty Sniffer • Irradiator • Field Mice • World's End • Take My Life, Please! • Lost & Found • Doctor Who • Meat Jekyll|