Long Road Home is the seventeenth episode of the fourteenth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. It originally aired on March 12, 2014.
The CSIs investigate the murder of a rock and roll groupie and the disappearance of a prostitute that both have ties to a mysterious band,
Plot Summary Edit
Fatally struck Marcie Cody's corpse is found near the rented stretch limo hired from Marty 'The Cat' Kirsch by nostalgic would be-rock band Kiss as part of a star experience, including Kiss rock star Gene Simmons. Angela 'Tangerine' Ward, the other girl hired as 'groupie' by the wealthy professionals, is missing, but has a criminal record and fitting partner, who turns up murdered. The team finds possible motives amond band members as well as star experience cast.
- The TV series Bones has done a previous episode involving The Fame Experience but in that occasion it was called Rock 'n Roll Fantasy Camp.
- When the dead body is first shown in the bus, the head is looking to its right. In the followup shots, the head is turned to its left.
(In a dark alley)
Morgan Brody: Ugh, this place reeks!
Greg Sanders: Really? I hadn't notice.
- Who Are You by Pete Townshend performed by The Who.
Main Cast Edit
- Ted Danson as D.B. Russell
- Elisabeth Shue as Julie Finlay
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Elisabeth Harnois as Morgan Brody
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
Recurring Cast Edit
Guest Cast Edit
- Gene Simmons as Gene Simmons
- Michael Des Barres as Marty 'The Cat' Kirch
- Jamie Kennedy as Ed Kapena
- Joshua Bitton as Arnold Borkowski
- Katherine McNamara as Angela Ward/Tangerine
- Paul Greene as Lex Young
- Nick Galarza as Mike Lassek
- Alicia Fusting as Marcie Cody
- Robert S. Martin III as Young Uni