Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Original Airdate||7 December, 2006|
|Previous Episode: Living Legend|
|Next Episode: Leaving Las Vegas|
Loco Motives is the tenth episode of Season Seven of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
A man found alive and up to his waist in solid concrete with a dead woman next to him proves extremely difficult to identify.
The third victim of the Miniature Killer is found at a chicken processing plant and a possible link to the first victim is discovered.
- Loco Motives is ironic because the term 'loco motives' would imply that someone has crazy intentions.
Main Cast Edit
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Louise Lombard as Detective Sofia Curtis
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
Recurring Roles Edit
Guest Stars Edit
- Michael Rispoli as Ike Mannleigh
- Dayton Callie as Ernie Dell
- Matt Malloy as Max Sullivan
- Becky Wahlstrom as Suzy's Mom
- Alexandra Gold Jourden as Suzy
- Kendall Carly Browne as Max's Grandmother
- Lilyan Chauvin as Mrs. Aloyna Ivanovna
- Parker Goris as Young Max
- Joleen Lutz as Paula Sullivan
- Carla Orlandi as Bubbles Manleigh
- Nelson Pena as Raymundo Suarez
- Juliana Bellinger as Penny Garden (uncredited)
- David: You know, we're getting kind of backed up in here.
- Doc Robbins: The only one I hear complaining about it is you.
- Suzy (to Warrick): I like you. You're a giant.
- Warrick (laughs): And you're a princess.
- Suzy: Thank you. (giggles & playing with her hair)
- Catherine (to Max while he's stuck in cement): Are you ready to give me a name? You know, you are in a very deep hole, in every sense of the word, my friend. Think about that while we chisel you out. It's going to take a few hours. Assuming we're careful. See you!
- Sara (to Grissom): You look like the kid who just found the prize in the bottom of the Cracker Jack box.
- Greg: Unappetizing place to get your rocks off.
- Grissom: Not if you have a poultry fetish.
- Mannleigh (to Brass): I have no idea how Raymundo ended up dead. I liked that boy.
- Brass: Apparently, so did your wife. She was spending some quality time with Raymundo down at the plant.
- Mannleigh: If I killed every guy that banged my Bubbles, they'd be stacking up like cord wood.
- Brass: So you have no problem with it?
- Mannleigh: Look, Bubbles is an insatiable slut, but she's my slut and I love her.
- Brass: Construction crew found him this morning. Woman's dead and he's not talking. Wouldn't even give me his name even after I gave him my name!
- (Catherine is laughing in the background)
- Grissom: Did you, uh, pull his wallet?
- Brass: Everything is just the way I found him. (Catherine is still heard laughing) You know, I figured some knuckle head came in off the street, found him figured he had a free pass and picked his pocket. (Catherine is still laughing) Anyway, I'm talking to people on the street (starts to laugh) I'll let you know what we find.
- Grissom (smiling): Catherine, do you need a minute?
- Catherine (snickering behind her hand): Yes, yes, I mean...I mean no, Gil, I-I'm good. (to Max, the guy in cement) So how's your day going? (starts to laugh again)
- Max: Lady, the best day I've ever had is worse than the worst day you've ever imagined.
- Catherine (smirks): Oh, I doubt that.
- Catherine (to Max who is in cement): Look, you're not going anywhere. It'll be a lot better for you if you just cooperate and just tell us what happened.
- Max: You wanna know what happened?
- Catherine (trying not to laugh): Mmhmm.
- Max: Figure it out yourself.
- Grissom (smiling): That's the fun part.
- (Catherine starts to laugh again)
- Max: I'm the guy who buys his daughter a puppy for her eighth birthday, and the next day, he backs out of the driveway and...
- (Catherine, from inside the observation room, rolls her eyes and shakes her head.)
- Brass: No. No. Don't tell me you ran over the puppy.
- Max: No. I ran over my daughter. (Catherine's jaw drops.) Twenty years later, she still walks funny. (Catherine laughs quietly.)
- (As Grissom is watching the video email Ernie Dell has sent to him confessing to the murders)
- Ernie Dell: My name is Ernest Edward Dell, I was born in 1946, in Ames, Iowa. My life's been hard, but I don't complain, I never expected better. I'm good with my hands, I make things, I fix things. I'm a handyman. It's what I am. A man has a right to a... an honest day's pay. Me, I service the machinery of death, so that people can eat. If that makes me evil, then so be it. I'm not the sociable type, I... I know that. Spend any amount of time around people, you get your heart broke. Treachery, hypocrisy, promise of love. Look into the mouth of a person and you'll find lies, wriggling there like maggots, waiting to grow wings. The world has gone mad. A man could kill from sun up, to sunset, and still his work would never be done. (kills himself)