|Original Airdate||November 23, 2006|
|Previous Episode: Happenstance|
|Next Episode: Loco Motives|
Living Legend is the ninth episode in season seven of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
The Cadillac of an infamous 1970's mob boss, Mickey Dunn is found in a lake after he disappeared years ago. Shortly afterwards, a string of murders occur in which the killers almost eagerly leave evidence of their appearance for witnesses and the CSIs. Furthermore, an old picture of the victims standing next to Dunn outside the Desert Inn casino is planted on their bodies. The team must then find out what the connection is between the murders and Dunn.
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Louise Lombard as Sofia Curtis
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Archie Kao as Archie Johnson
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Larry M. Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
- Tom Pattern as Craig Russell
- Roger Daltrey as Mickey Dunn
- Barbara Bain as Mrs. Iris Paul
- Brian Goodman as Derek Paul
- Louis Giambalvo as Ken Billings
- Rik Young as Young Mickey Dunn
- Tangie Ambrose as Tina
- Mark Elias as Young Mason Carter
- Jeff Howard as Young Ken Billings
- Jesse Jensen as Young Johnny D'Angelo
- Roy Oraschin as Young Derek Paul
- Nico Cortez as Officer Eddie Sanchez
- Amy Scott as Young Catherine Willows
- Tarah Paige as Polly
- Bob McCracken as Mason Carter (uncredited)
- Clark Middleton as Freddie Sloan (uncredited)
- Johnny: Now get out there and arrest the ghost of Mickey Dunn or get off my property.
- Brass: We're the cops, not the Ghostbusters.
- When the victim is hit by the car, it shows him get run over by the front right wheel of the limo. Later on, the body is "thrown 45 feet" and is ahead of the stopped limo.
- Near the end of the episode during the flashback of the crime, Mickey Dunn's car is pushed into the water. A cable can be seen trailing behind the car, most likely to make it easy to pull it back out later.
- When Mickey Dunn is singing karaoke, the words he is singing don't always match up with the words scrolling across the screen behind him.
- The photograph used to show the mob hit that brought down Mickey Dunn is an actual photo of the corpse of Bonanno crime boss Carmine Galante who was gunned down in July of 1979.
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 7
- Category:Images from Living Legend
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 7|
|Built to Kill, Part 1 • Built to Kill, Part 2 • Toe Tags • Fannysmackin' • Double Cross • Burn Out • Post Mortem • Happenstance • Living Legend • Loco Motives • Leaving Las Vegas • Sweet Jane • Redrum • Meet Market • Law of Gravity • Monster in the Box • Fallen Idols • Empty Eyes • Big Shots • Lab Rats • Ending Happy • Leapin' Lizards • The Good, The Bad, And The Dominatrix • Living Doll|