|Original Airdate||October 18, 2004|
|Previous Episode: Murder in a Flash|
|Next Episode: Hell Night|
Legal is the fifth episode of season 3 of CSI: Miami.
An 18-year-old girl is stabbed to death in a bathroom of a popular Miami nightclub. Horatio learns that the victim was an investigative aide working for Alcohol Beverage Control and was monitoring underage drinking. However, the case gets more complicated when they discover another murdered victim inside a nearby crashed car. Meanwhile, Calleigh and Ryan work together to determine whether an insecure and underage teenager at the club that night had anything to do with the murder.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
Main Cast Edit
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
- Khandi Alexander as Alexx Woods
- Sofia Milos as Yelina Salas
Guest Cast Edit
- Ryan had taken one of Calleigh's classes