Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Leaving Las Vegas|
|Director||Richard J. Lewis|
|Original Airdate||January 4, 2007|
"Leaving Las Vegas" is the eleventh episode in the seventh season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Catherine testifies in a murder trial in which a man is accused of murdering his own mother three years ago, but the suspect is found not guilty. Catherine, however, believes he did commit the crime and that he may also have killed two other people. Grissom prepares to leave on a four-week sabbatical.
Main Cast Edit
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Louise Lombard as Detective Sofia Curtis (credit only)
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass (credit only)
Recurring Roles Edit
- Vincent Duvall as Lt. Jack Parker
- Alan Rosenberger as Adam Novak
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges (uncredited)
Guest Stars Edit
- Lucinda Jenney as Sheriff Beth McGuire
- Jed Rees as Jay Finch
- Michael Sean Tighe as Robert Guffey
- Kevin Rankin as Shawn Curtis
- Anne-Marie Johnson as ADA Jasmine Davis
- Skyler Gisondo as Danny Curtis
- Lupe Carranza as Laura
- Pat Destro as Mary Acheson
- Ian Gilmore as Jake Hanson
- Ted Heyck as Judge Heyck
- Danielle Kennedy as Addie Finch
- Virginia Newcomb as Heather Curtis
- Trenton Rogers as 4 year old Danny Curtis
See also Edit
| "This isn't enough evidence."|
This article is Trace Evidence. You can help the Crime Lab by investigating it further.