| "This isn't enough evidence."|
This article is Trace Evidence. You can help the Crime Lab by investigating it further.
|Last Woman Standing|
|Original Airdate||February 27, 2013|
Last Woman Standing is the sixteenth episode of the thirteenth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
When a serial killer targets several prominent poker players, the CSI team is called to investigate before more victims surface.
One was killed with a poker card, and another with chicken hearts, and leads to an investigation of a poker tournament years ago.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- Ted Danson as D.B. Russell
- Elisabeth Shue as Julie Finlay
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Elisabeth Harnois as Morgan Brody
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Marc Vann as Conrad Ecklie
- Larry Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
- David Cassidy as Peter Coe
- Becky O’Donohue as Ava Rendell
- Scott Hoxby as Trent Aldridge
- Henry Ian Cusick as Dr. Jimmy
- Natalie Hall as Katy Hill
- Kevin Scott Allen as Bo Mattison
- When Russell asks Morgan what happened outside the crime scene, she says a man was murdered in an elevator and the last person to have seen him was a woman in a purple dress. This was false because she was seen wearing red when she said good bye to the poker player.
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 13
- Category:Images from Last Woman Standing
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 13|
|Karma to Burn • Code Blue Plate Special • Wild Flowers • It Was a Very Good Year • Play Dead • Pick and Roll • Fallen Angels • CSI on Fire • Strip Maul • Risky Business Class • Dead Air • Double Fault • In Vino Veritas • Exile • Forget Me Not • Last Woman Standing • Dead of the Class • Sheltered • Backfire • Fearless • Ghosts of the Past • Skin in the Game|