|Writer||Mary Leah Sutton|
|Original Airdate||March 5, 2014|
Killer Moves is the sixteenth episode of the fourteenth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. It originally aired on March 5, 2014.
CSI searches for a killer whose victims and locations resemble moves on a chess board, and Greg is forced to turn to an old mentor to search for clues about the next victims.
The CSIs investigate the murder of an Elvis impersonator and a bird that have a bizarre connection.
- Ted Danson as D.B. Russell
- Elisabeth Shue as Julie Finlay
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Elisabeth Harnois as Morgan Brody
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass