Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Writer||Mary Leah Sutton|
|Original Airdate||March 5, 2014|
Killer Moves is the sixteenth episode of the fourteenth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
The CSIs investigate the murder of an Elvis impersonator and a bird that have a bizarre connection.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- Ted Danson as D.B. Russell
- Elisabeth Shue as Julie Finlay
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Elisabeth Harnois as Morgan Brody
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Alimi Ballard as Detective Crawford
- Sarah Lafleur as Jenny Carroll
- David Dastmalchian as Lee Crosby
- Ron Glass as Paul Lomax
- Carlo Rota as Karl Schrute
- Taylor Vale as Greg (14 years old)
- Gary Colón as Troy Parker
- When Nick puts the article about Troy Parker down on the table in the investigation room, a reading of the article reveals that Karl Schrute's last name is referenced twice, but the second time, it is incorrectly spelled 'Schute'.
- When the Osterlitz Endgame is being explained to Nick, the full view of the board shows a pawn on the C5-square behind the tipped pawn on the C6 square. In the next shot, which is a closeup of that area of the board, the C5 pawn has vanished.
- When Greg is explaining the Osterlitz Endgame to Nick, he points out a supposed two-move checkmate starting by sacrificing the pawn on the C6 square to the king on D7. The checkmate can actually be accomplished in one move by promoting the pawn on E7 to a queen.
- When D.B. executes a queen-side castle playing chess, he moves his king only one space. In a castle, the king always moves two spaces.
- When Greg explains the queen-side castle to Sara he says (as with the animation): "Now there is a chess move known as castling, in which the player moves two pieces at the same time: the rook from its original position to D1 and the King from E1 to C1." However the official chess rules states that one should first move the King 2 places then the rook, this to avoid confusion with a normal move of the rook.
See Also Edit
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 14
- Category:Images from Killer Moves
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 14|
|The Devil and D.B. Russell • Take the Money and Run • Torch Song • Last Supper • Frame by Frame • Passed Pawns • Under a Cloud • Helpless • Check In and Check Out • Girls Gone Wild • Lost Reindeer • Keep Calm and Carry On • Boston Brakes • De Los Muertos • Love For Sale • Killer Moves • Long Road Home • Uninvited • The Fallen • Consumed • Kitty • Dead In His Tracks|