|Kill Me If You Can|
|Original Airdate||February 26, 2009|
Kill Me If You Can is the fifteenth episode of the ninth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
CSIs are called to three different crime scenes in one night. Dr. Langston and Wendy Simms investigate a drowned curator who sold fake art pieces. Greg and Catherine look into a homicide of a woman (presumably from California) in a motel room. Nick and Riley are called to investigate a dead body which an old man found in his car. As the investigations develop, the crime lab uncover a common thread that links all three cases together.
| "This isn't enough evidence."|
This article is Trace Evidence. You can help the Crime Lab by investigating it further.
- Laurence Fishburne as Raymond Langston
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Lauren Lee Smith as Riley Adams
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
|CSI:Las Vegas Season Season 9|
|Template:Las Vegas Season Season 9 Links|