|Minor Character: Las Vegas|
|Pathology|| Mass Murderer|
|No. of Victims||4|
|Portrayed By||Eric Nenninger|
|First Appearance||Blood Drops|
Jesse Overton was a mass murderer who stabbed to death four of the Collins family at the request of his girlfriend Tina Collins.
Season One Edit
Blood Drops Edit
On November 17, 2000, he went into the Collins house. Selecting the largest kitchen knife, he stabbed the father in the back in the upstairs hallway. He then killed the mother in her bed before moving back to finish off the two sons.
Known Victims Edit
- November 17, 2000: The massacre of the Collins family:
- Scott Collins (stabbed in the back)
- Brenda Collins (throat slit)
- Two Collins sons (throat slit and stabbed in the back)
- Tina Collins (incarcerated)
|CSI:Crime Scene Investigation|