| "This isn't enough evidence."|
This article is Trace Evidence. You can help the Crime Lab by investigating it further.
|It Was a Very Good Year|
|Original Airdate||October 24, 2012|
It Was a Very Good Year is the fourth episode of the thirteenth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
When a famed music historian is murdered and left in a piano, it has an emotional effect on Sanders, who had a past with her.
An old friend of Greg's, a music historian, is killed and left in a piano and it turns out that a notorious mobster from the old days of Vegas may be responsible.
- Ted Danson as D.B. Russell
- Elisabeth Shue as Julie Finlay
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Elisabeth Harnois as Morgan Brody
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews (credit only)
- Jessica Lee Keller as Alison Bailey
- Erhun Akpinar as Ledo Wright
- Frankie Aydugan as Tommy Grazetti (age 21)
- Channon Roe as Lenny “Moondog” Vanders
- Toby Huss as Frank Sinatra/Jeff Levitt
- Marcus Brown as Stage Manager
- Jay Acovone as Tommy Grazetti (present day)
|English||It Was a Very Good Year|
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 13
- Category:Images from It Was a Very Good Year
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 13|
|Karma to Burn • Code Blue Plate Special • Wild Flowers • It Was a Very Good Year • Play Dead • Pick and Roll • Fallen Angels • CSI on Fire • Strip Maul • Risky Business Class • Dead Air • Double Fault • In Vino Veritas • Exile • Forget Me Not • Last Woman Standing • Dead of the Class • Sheltered • Backfire • Fearless • Ghosts of the Past • Skin in the Game|