|Original Airdate||November 13, 2003|
|Previous Episode: Jackpot|
|Next Episode: After the Show|
Invisible Evidence is the seventh episode in season four of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
During a preliminary trial for the rape and murder of a 19-year-old woman, the crucial evidence, a bloodied knife, is discarded because it was secured from the defendant's car without a warrant. With only 24 hours left before court has to let him walk, the team pools their resources together in an attempt to find other evidence that can place the defendant behind bars.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
Main Cast Edit
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
Guest Cast Edit
- Xander Berkeley as Sheriff Rory Atwater
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Romy Rosemont as Jacqui Franco
- James Patrick Stuart as Adam Matthews
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Palmer Davis as Attorney Margaret Finn
- Victoria Prescott as Judy Tremont.
- Larry Sullivan as Officer Akers
- Erik Jensen as A.D.A. Jeffrey Sinclair
- Christian Camargo as Michael Fife
- Lochlyn Munro as Officer Hal Watson
- James Marshall as Gary Quinn
- Kayren Butler as Rita Lyford
- Michael Ensign as Judge Brenner
- Autumn Reeser as Rachel Lyford
- J.D. Crew as Micheal (uncredited)
- Sheriff Rory Atwater is introduced for the first time.