Internal Combustion is the thirteenth episode of the tenth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
The case of two high school students, one dead and one missing, lead the CSIs into the underbelly of streetcar racing and a tangled web of deadly competition.
- Nick states that the Porsche is a 1958 Speedster and that James Dean had one just like it. James Dean died in 1955 so it is impossible for him to have owned a 1958 model. Dean's Porsche was a 1955 356 Speedster which was produced fro 1948 thru 1955. The Speedster in the show was a 356A in production between 1956 and 1959.
- In one scene, Brass is telling a group of uniformed officers to check for a 1933 Ford "Roadster". The photo behind him and the car being sought is a coupe. A roadster is an open car.
- Stadtaffe by Peter Fox
Main Cast Edit
- Laurence Fishburne as Raymond Langston
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
Recurring Cast Edit
- Liz Vassey as Wendy Simms
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Archie Kao as Archie Johnson
- Larry M. Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
Guest Cast Edit
- Scout Taylor-Compton as Renata Clarke
- Nick Chinlund as Gus Davis
- Leonardo Nam as Miyamoto Takahashi
- Manish Dayal as Rishi Parayan
- Brian George as Dr. Parayan
- Kari Coleman as Mrs. Sheila Beck
- Samantha Droke as Cindy Medina
- Connor Ross as Trevor Beck
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 10|
|Family Affair • Ghost Town • Working Stiffs • Coup de Grace • Bloodsport • Death & The Maiden • The Lost Girls • Lover's Lanes • Appendicitement • Better Off Dead • Sin City Blue • Long Ball • Internal Combustion • Unshockable • Neverland • The Panty Sniffer • Irradiator • Field Mice • World's End • Take My Life, Please! • Lost & Found • Doctor Who • Meat Jekyll|