|In a Dark, Dark House|
|Original Airdate||May 12, 2011|
In a Dark, Dark House is the season finale of season 11 of CSI:Crime Scene Investigation.
In the season finale, the CSI team investigate the death of serial killer Nate Haskell at the hands of Ray in order to determine exactly what happened that night.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- Lauren Fishburne's final appearance as a regular cast member
- When IA officer Schultz turns up, he mentions a previous investigation involving Warrick. The same actor appeared in both episodes, but his name in the first was 'Wagenbach'.
Dr. Raymond Langston: I also need a laptop.
Shopkeeper: Gates or Jobs?
Main Cast Edit
- Laurence Fishburne as Raymond Langston
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Nick Stokes
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Marc Vann as Conrad Ecklie
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Bill Irwin as Nate Haskell
- Tracee Ellis Ross as Gloria Parkes
- Larry Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
- Jay Karnes as I.A. Detective Schultz
- L. Scott Caldwell as Nora Parkes
- Joseph Patrick Kelly as Officer Metcalf
- Larry Sullivan as Officer Akers
- Paris Tanaka as Doctor Tanaka
- Niko Baur as 8-year-old Warner Thorpe
- Mason Davis as 16-year-old Warner Thorpe
- Raymond J. Barry as Arvin Thorpe
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 11
- Category:Images from In a Dark, Dark House
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 11|
|Shock Waves • Pool Shark • Blood Moon • Sqweegel • House of Hoarders • Cold Blooded • Bump and Grind • Fracked • Wild Life • 418/427 • Man Up • A Kiss Before Frying • The Two Mrs. Grissoms • All That Cremains • Targets of Obsession • Turn On, Tune In, Drop Dead • The List • Hitting for the Cycle • Unleashed • Father of the Bride • Cello and Goodbye • In a Dark, Dark House|