|If I Had a Hammer...|
|Original Airdate||April 23, 2009|
If I Had a Hammer... is the twenty-first episode of the ninth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
The crime lab reinvestigates one of Catherine's earliest murder cases from the 1980s when the man who was found guilty motions for a retrial, claiming to have been wrongfully convicted.
| "This isn't enough evidence."|
This article is Trace Evidence. You can help the Crime Lab by investigating it further.
- Laurence Fishburne as Raymond Langston
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Lauren Lee Smith as Riley Adams
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
|CSI:Las Vegas Season Season 9|
|Template:Las Vegas Season Season 9 Links|