Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|I Like to Watch|
|Writer||Anthony E. Zuiker, Richard Catalani and Henry Alonso Myers|
|Original Airdate||March 09, 2006|
I Like to Watch is the seventeenth episode in the sixth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
The team is followed by a reality TV crew as it investigates the vicious rape of a real estate agent. Thanks to a video surveillance system, suspicion falls on someone taped entering the building and leaving flowers at the victims door, but forensics clears him. Suspicion then falls on the possibility that the perpetrator is a fireman when they find trace evidence of a fireman's uniform.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
Main Cast Edit
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
Guest Cast Edit
- Louise Lombard as Sofia Curtis
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Liz Vassey as Wendy Simms
- Archie Kao as Archie Johnson
- Larry Sullivan as Officer Akers
- David Patrick Green as Richard McQueen
- Taraji P. Henson as Christina
- Jack Noseworthy as Dwight
- Karis Campbell as Tara Weathers
- Anna van Hooft as Stephanie
- Graham Beckel as Captain Hendricks
- Hodges mentions he is going to use a special technique to analyze the different tapes. When Nick tells him the method would take up to 6 hours and the TV show, the crew is filming for, will only be on for an hour. Hodges then replies after, they will have to cut the scenes and it will only take 30 seconds, which is kind of an easter egg since the following 30 seconds show the analysis in about half a minute.