Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Original Airdate||November 3, 2003|
|Previous Episode: The Best Defense|
|Next Episode: Grand Prix|
Hurricane Anthony is the sixth episode in season two of CSI: Miami.
A man and his wife are trying to drive out of a hurricane's fury when they strike and kill a man in the blinding storm. Horatio finds that the lack of impact wounds on the victim's knees suggest that he struck the car as opposed to the car striking him. In a seemingly unrelated case, Horatio finds another victim of the hurricane impaled on a fence. However, as the CSIs uncover the scattered remains of the post-storm evidence, it seems that these two cases may have a deadly connection. Meanwhile, after Calleigh witnesses a man looting a house, she realizes that she's got another case on her hands when she finds his ex-wife inside shot to death.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
Main Cast Edit
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
- Khandi Alexander as Alexx Woods
- Rory Cochrane as Tim Speedle
Guest Cast Edit
- Sofia Milos as Yelina Salas
- Rex Linn as Frank Tripp
- Boti Ann Bliss as Maxine Valera
- Brian Poth as Tyler Jenson
- Dylan Bruno as Todd
- Mark Pellegrino as Jed Gold
- René Lavan as Miguel
- Marisa Ramirez as Susanna Medesto
- Perrey Reeves as Julia
- Tanja Reichert as Heather Burton
- James Smith as Exhausted Man
- Nicole Randall as Deena Gold
- Mark Kubr as Spicer