|Hitting for the Cycle|
|Original Airdate||March 31, 2011|
Hitting for the Cycle is the eighteenth episode of the eleventh season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
With a suicide, a homicide, and an accidental death already in the books, the team places bets on whether there will also be a natural causes death to complete "the cycle" before the end of the shift.
- When Nick is getting the autopsy report from Dr. Robbins, Dr. Robbins puts on latex gloves multiple times.
- When Brass is interviewing Evan Ferrarri, her earings disappear in several shots.
Main Cast Edit
- Laurence Fishburne as Raymond Langston
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
Recurring Cast Edit
Guest Cast Edit
- Travis Aaron Wade as Kevin Tilsdale
- Nathalie Kelly as Monica Gimble
- Kaitlin Doubleday as Evan Ferrarri
- Nicholas Braun as Neal Monroe
- Ali Hillis as Olivia Fowler
- Sal Landi as Carl Jansen
- Victor Browne as Benjamin Fowler
- Ramsey Moore as Steven Pyles
- Erin Brown as Polly
< The List
|CSI:Las Vegas Season Season 11|
|Template:Las Vegas Season Season 11 Links|