|Writer||Steven Maeda & Corey Miller|
|Original Airdate||25 October 2004|
|Previous Episode: Legal|
|Next Episode: Crime Wave|
"Hell Night" is the sixth episode of the Season Three
The wife of a famous Miami baseball player is killed in her home and her husband is charged with the crime. The jury on the case visits the crime scene, and the ball player is found dead with a meat clever in his back and a note that says "guilty". Meanwhile Horatio gets a call from Yelina saying her son has not returned, and asks Horatio to seek him, then discovered that Yelina's son is involved in the murder of a homeless man.
- State Attorney Rebecca Nevins is introduced for the time.
- Jonathan Togo (Ryan Wolfe) is added to the main opening credits, having been a Guest Star since his debut episode, "Under the Influence".
Main Cast Edit
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
- Jonathan Togo as Ryan Wolfe
- Khandi Alexander as Alexx Woods
- Shelli Bergh as Officer Paula Muro
- Edward Conna as Bus Driver
- Vincent Angell as Leonard Jakes
- Lester James Brandt as Donny Lopez
- Elisa Leonetti as Miranda Lopez
- Alyssa Diaz as Chelsea Lopez
- Julie Skon as Lori Parker
- Caitlin Mowrey as Kelli Fritz
- Susan Ward as Ginger Wadley
- Sterling Macer Jr. as Carl Tepper
- Martin Grey as Jim Wilson
- Stephen Mykel as Dentist
- Vince Deadrick Sr. as Homeless Man
- Alex Buck as Raymond Caine, Jr.
- Alex Black as Christopher Owens
- Kendall Schmidt as Dominic Abeyta
- Daniel Smith as Michael Cyger
- J. August Richards as State Attorney Bob Villa
- Christina Chang as State Attorney Rebecca Nevins
- David Lee Smith as IAB Sergeant Rick Stetler
- Brooke Bloom as Cynthia Wells
- Brian Poth as Tyler Jenson
- First appearance of Alex Buck as Raymond Caine, Jr.
- "Slow Hands" by Interpol