|Writer||Steven Maeda & Corey Miller|
|Original Airdate||25 October 2004|
|Previous Episode: Legal|
|Next Episode: Crime Wave|
Hell Night is the sixth episode of season 3 of CSI: Miami
The wife of a famous Miami baseball player is killed in her home and her husband is charged with the crime. The jury on the case visits the crime scene, and the ball player is found dead with a meat clever in his back and a note that says "guilty". Meanwhile Horatio gets a call from Yelina saying her son has not returned, and asks Horatio to seek him, then discovered that Yelina's son is involved in the murder of a homeless man.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
Main Cast Edit
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
- Jonathan Togo as Ryan Wolfe
- Khandi Alexander as Alexx Woods
- Sofia Milos as Yelina Salas
Guest Cast Edit
- Christina Chang as Rebecca Nevins
- David Lee Smith as Rick Stetler
- Rex Linn as Frank Tripp
- Alex Buck as Raymond Caine Jr
- State Attorney Rebecca Nevins is introduced for the time.
- First appearance of Alex Buck as Raymond Caine Jr.
- Jonathan Togo, who plays Ryan Wolfe, is added to the main opening credits, having been a Guest Star since his debut episode, "Under the Influence".