| "This isn't enough evidence."|
This article is Trace Evidence. You can help the Crime Lab by investigating it further.
|Original Airdate||April 8, 2012|
Habeas Corpse is the nineteenth episode of the tenth season of CSI: Miami.
CSI Wolfe is a suspect when one of the team's enemies, ASA Josh Avery is murdered. When the investigation becomes deadly, Samantha Owens ends up having to be rescued.
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Jonathan Togo as Ryan Wolfe
- Rex Linn as Frank Tripp
- Eva LaRue as Natalia Boa Vista
- Omar Benson Miller as Walter Simmons
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
- Due to the show being cancelled after Season 10 this is officially the last episode of CSI: Miami.
|CSI:Miami Season Season 10|
|Template:Miami Season Season 10 Links|