| "This isn't enough evidence."|
This article is Trace Evidence. You can help the Crime Lab by investigating it further.
|Original Airdate||April 8, 2012|
Habeas Corpse is the nineteenth episode of the tenth season of CSI: Miami.
Ryan becomes a suspect when one of the team's enemies, ASA Josh Avery is murdered. When the investigation becomes deadly, Samantha Owens ends up having to be rescued but all is not what it appears to be...
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Jonathan Togo as Ryan Wolfe
- Rex Linn as Frank Tripp
- Eva LaRue as Natalia Boa Vista
- Omar Benson Miller as Walter Simmons
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
- Due to the show being cancelled after Season 10 this is officially the last-ever episode of CSI: Miami.
|CSI:Miami Season Season 10|
|Template:Miami Season Season 10 Links|