|Director||Richard J. Lewis|
|Original Airdate||October 20, 2005|
|Previous Episode: Shooting Stars|
|Next Episode: Secrets and Flies|
Gum Drops is fifth episode in season six of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
Nick becomes the lead on a case where a family of four is missing, but three pools of blood are found in their home.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom (credited only)
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass (credited only)
- Archie Kao as Archie Johnson
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Melora Walters as Sage
- Michael McGrady as Dennis Brackett
- Scott Paulin as Dr. Malcolm Parker
- Mary Matilyn Mouser as Cassie McBride
- Jennifer Savidge as Jill Locke
- Matt Funke as Mark Horvatin
- Trever O'Brien as Peter Locke
- Lindsey Ginter as Chris Daniels
- Chase Ryan Jeffery as Luke Daniels
- Hunter Parrish as Jeremy McBride
- Don Michael Paul as Mark Horvatin Sr.
- Mark Pellegrino as Elliot Perlota
- Mark Vanselow as Driver
- When Nick has an altercation in the interrogation room, a single tear falls down from the boy's left eye. When the shot changes to a different angle, the tear is coming down from his right eye.
- At the beginning of the episode Nick tells the officer: "Begin at the beginning." At the end of the episode, he says the same thing to Cassie: "We'll begin at the beginning." Thus, the circle is closed.
- This is the first time that Nick gave the final one-liner before the opening theme.
- Once again, the whole crime scene had not been checked by the police before the CSIs were called, thus leading to Sara to find the marijuana room downstairs on her own.
- Cassie's handmade card to Nick reads: Thanks for finding me. From: Cassie. To: Good Guys. About: Bad Guys.
- The plot of the episode was originally going to be how Grissom was convinced that Cassie was still alive. However, when William Petersen's nephew died, he flew home and was unavailable for the filming of the episode so it became that Nick was still convinced that Cassie was still alive.
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 6
- Category:Images from Gum Drops
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 6|
|Bodies in Motion • Room Service • Bite Me • Shooting Stars • Gum Drops • Secrets and Flies • A Bullet Runs Through It, Part 1 • A Bullet Runs Through It, Part 2 • Dog Eat Dog • Still Life • Werewolves • Daddy's Little Girl • Kiss-Kiss, Bye-Bye • Killer • Pirates of the Third Reich • Up in Smoke • I Like to Watch • The Unusual Suspect • Spellbound • Poppin' Tags • Rashomama • Time of your Death • Bang-Bang • Way to Go|