|Go to Hell|
|Director||Jeffrey G. Hunt|
|Original Airdate||October 11, 2007|
A child rapist-turned-priest becomes a person of interest when a husband, his wife and one of their daughters are murdered and the remaining daughter, who supposedly is possessed by the Devil, goes missing.
The bodies of Alvin and Girlie Macalino are found dead in a hotel room at Rancho Center Motel. The situation gets even more grim when the CSIs visit the Macalinos' home and discover their youngest daughter, Elizabeth, dead in her bed from a gunshot wound to the head and their elder daughter Amy missing. Prints at the hotel lead the CSIs to Alistair Rhodes, a registered sex offender who now works as a minister. Rhodes insists he's reformed. When the CSIs pay a visit to his apartment, they find several hidden videotapes, but rather than sex tapes they turn out to be recordings of exorcisms Rhodes has performed. Alistair confesses that the Macalinos hired him to perform an exorcism on Amy, but he says the exorcism didn't work.
Amy is discovered in a stolen car with a man named Andrew Wolflynn, and though Brass turns the screws on Wolflynn, he denies kidnapping Amy or killing her family. Catherine is shocked to discover Amy is just twelve, but when she and Warrick re-examine a bloody shirt found at the scene, the way the sleeves are rolled up suggest a small woman wore it. Grissom and Archie watch the exorcism tapes and see how Mr. Macalino stopped Alistair and freed Amy. He puts it together that Amy called Wolflynn, had sex with him and then used a gun he had to kill her parents and sister. Brass and Catherine rush to the hospital to find Amy just in time to see Alistair, convinced he's exorcising the devil, toss her from a walkway on the second floor, killing her.
Sara works her first case on the swing shift with Ronnie Lake: investigating the death of a homeless man whose body was found just outside the motel where the Macalinos were killed. They discover his ID in his pocket, giving his name as Eddie Kaye. Dr. Robbins determines that he was roughed up, and that he died of dehydration. Sara and Ronnie notice marks on his wrists, and wonder if he got into an altercation with the police. She prints his ID and matches the prints found on it to an Officer Casella. Sara tracks the officer down, and he tells her that Eddie had been fighting at the homeless shelter. He cuffed him but didn't take him in, claiming it was just a ploy the homeless use to get food and shelter for the night in jail--and that he wasn't falling for it. Sara looks disgusted, knowing that a night of food and shelter might have saved the man's life.
- Catherine: Do you have any relatives?
- Amy: Not anymore.
- Catherine: I've got a daughter. She's almost your age.
- Amy: [coldly] Maybe we should hang out.
- Catherine: The staff told me that you already went through the SAE kit.
- Amy: They tell you I'm all banged up inside?
- Catherine: Not in those words.
- Ronnie: Cops must've picked him up before he died.
- Sara: Maybe that's not all they did.
- Ronnie: Well, it was just a guess.
- Sara: What's the first thing that police do when they question a suspect?
- Ronnie: Check for I.D...Standard procedure.
- Sara: Eddie Kaye's only identification was an expired driver's license found separated from all of his other possessions. Print it.
- Ronnie: What? You're not seriously gonna go after the cops after something like this?
- Sara: You know, that question I will answer. We're not here to protect anyone, Ronnie. Not even the cops. We're here to figure out what happened. If you can't do that, you should get different job.
- Warrick: [while searching Rhode's apartment] You know, if I had to gauge him by his apartment, I'd have to say that Alister Rhodes is just a regular guy.
- Nick: Yeah, I'm sure that's what he wants everyone to think too.
- Brass: You ever been to the Rachno's Central Motel?
- Rev. Rhodes: Plenty of times. Hookers, addicts, drug dealers, pimps, wife beaters, runaways. I save people.
- Brass: [shows him a picture] You ever save these two? [Rhodes stares at the picture, a little taken aback] You know them, don't you?
- Rev. Rhodes: There's nothing I can tell you.
- Brass: These people have a daughter and she's missing. And due to the fact that you're a convicted sex offender, you better come up with something more than these corny, priestly homilies, and you better come up with them fast.
- Rev. Rhodes: I don't have to answer to you. i want to talk to my lawyer.
- Brass: That's a good idea. Because you're under arrest.
- Mandy: So, I got a hit off of the 'Do Not Disturb' sign. [hands her paper]
- Catherine: Drug dealer with priors for assault. Nice.
- Mandy: Well, don't get too excited because I got another hit off of the telephone. Pedophile. [hands her another paper] And I got one off of the dress, a rapist. [hands her another paper] And one off the bed frame. A prostitute, a pimp, and another prostitute. [hands her more papers]
- Catherine: Is that it?
- Mandy: For felonies, yes. Do you want misdemeanors too?
- Rev. Rhodes: Mr. Grissom...do you believe in a separate, living evil?
- Grissom: You're a primitive man on the Savannah. You see something move out of the corner of your eye. You assume it's a hyena. You run, you live. If you assume it's the wind and you're wrong, you die. We have the genes of the ones who ran. We're genetically hard-wired to believe living forces that we cannot see.
- Rev. Rhodes: The Devil's sliest trick is making us believe he isn't real. But call his name loud and long enough, [knocks on the table four times] guess who comes knockin' on your door?
- Brass: Usually guys like you.
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 8
- Category:Images from Go to Hell
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 8|
|Dead Doll • A La Cart • Go to Hell • The Case of the Cross-Dressing Carp • The Chick Chop Flick Shop • Who and What • Where and Why • Goodbye and Good Luck • You Kill Me • Cockroaches • Lying Down With Dogs • Bull • Grissom's Divine Comedy • A Thousand Days On Earth • Drops Out • The Theory of Everything • Two And A Half Deaths • For Gedda|