|Original Airdate||November 11, 2010|
Fracked is the eighth episode of the eleventh season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Two men are murdered just before exposing a natural gas comapny for poisoning residents in a farming town, and the CSI's must discover who is responsible for their deaths.
- Guest star Katee Sackhoff previously starred on Battlestar Galactica which used 'frack' as a euphemism for 'fuck'. In addition, Rosalind asks Langston if he's familiar with "fracking", and he comments that it sounds like a sci-fi curse word. The writers and producers of this episode also wrote and produced several episodes of Battlestar Galactica.
- At one point Ecklie tells Catherine that she's not Erin Brockovich. Just a nice shout out since Marg Helgenberger was in Erin Brockovich.
- Langston states that the Cuyahoga River is just outside Cleveland. The Cuyahoga River bisects Cleveland.
- When the explosion is shown the second time the character is raising his arms when the explosion starts. He didn't raise them when he was blowing himself up the first time.
Main Cast Edit
- Laurence Fishburne as Raymond Langston
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
Recurring Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
- Angela Bettis as Rosalind Johnson
- Henry G. Sanders as Bill Gibson
- Megan Ward as Lisa Adams
- Colby Paul as Scott
- Matthew Atkinson as Barry
- David Courvoisier as Himself
- Christopher Goodman as Richard Adams
- Richard Gunn as Cody Trimble
- Christina Masterson as Lexie
- Tim Mikulecky as Walter Burns
|CSI:Las Vegas Season Season 11|
|Template:Las Vegas Season Season 11 Links|