|Original Airdate||15 April, 2010|
Field Mice is the eighteenth episode of the tenth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Hodges and Wendy pose as CSIs to impress a group of "Crime Cadets" and get some help in solving a crime, and Hodges becomes jealous when Henry asks Wendy out. Meanwhile, Nick and Greg solve a bacteria outbreak at the police station.
- The two 'field mice' teens, Lucas Gabreel and Cassi Thomson, later reunited as regulars on the ABC family series, "Switched at Birth".
- When Langston and Hodges are in the lab, Langston quotes "You are great, I am great" from Star Trek. However, they mistakenly attribute the quote to the M5 computer, instead of the creator, Richard Daystrom.
Henry Andrews: Remember that time you said that thing about you having a higher commitment to the lab and the pursuit of justice?
David Hodges: Yeah, I may have said that more than once.
Henry Andrews: Yeah, you have.
David Hodges: Car trouble?
Henry Andrews: Yeah, no kidding. This ruins my whole lunch break and I had things to do!
David Hodges: You know, Henry, maybe you should stay out of parking garages. Bad things seem to happen to you there.
Wendy Simms: Hey, I saw you and Henry in the hall earlier, and...
David Hodges: Look, I haven't been messing with Henry. I'm not trying to spoil your date and I hope that you guys have a very nice life together.
Wendy Simms: I really wasn't trying to blame you for anything. I was just checking in.
David Hodges: Why are your hands in your pockets?
Wendy Simms: (akwardly): Because I'm socially akward and it gives me a sense of security.
David Hodges: (throws a cardboard box at her head. When she doesn't take her hands out, he continues): You know, after Henry accused me I suspected that someone was trying to pin their practical jokes on me so... I mixed up a little something called "Detection Spray" and I put it all over the surfaces that I thought Henry would most vulnerable to pranks, including his locker. It's essentially a ninhydrin solution that goes on clear and reacts with the animo salts in perspiration, leavin a stain on anyone who touches it. And the more that the person tries to wash it off, the more the stain spreads.
Wendy Simms: That's really fascinating - I should go
(starts to leave)
David Hodges: It can last up to five days. You may want to wear a dress with pockets tonight.
Wendy Simms (stops and turns around. After a moment, she takes her hands out and shows him the stain): I'm not proud of this.
- Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra.
Main Cast Edit
- Laurence Fishburne as Raymond Langston
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
Recurring Cast Edit
- Liz Vassey as Wendy Simms
- Lex Medlin as Sgt. Barclay
- Sheeri Rappaport as Mandy Webster
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Joseph Patrick Kelly as Officer Metcalf
- Archie Kao as Archie Johnson
Guest Cast Edit
- Lucas Gabreel as Guillermo Seidel
- Cassi Thomson as Katy
- Chris Coy as Melvin Dodge
- Beth Littleford as Nurse Mona
- Inbal Amirav as Stacia Borala
- Kendrick Sampson as Derrick Gold
- Steve Cameron as Officer Jenkins (uncredited)
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 10|
|Family Affair • Ghost Town • Working Stiffs • Coup de Grace • Bloodsport • Death & The Maiden • The Lost Girls • Lover's Lanes • Appendicitement • Better Off Dead • Sin City Blue • Long Ball • Internal Combustion • Unshockable • Neverland • The Panty Sniffer • Irradiator • Field Mice • World's End • Take My Life, Please! • Lost & Found • Doctor Who • Meat Jekyll|