|Original Airdate||September 24, 2009|
Family Affair is the first episode in season ten of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
A young Hollywood actress is killed in what appears to be a simple drunk driving collision, but the team soon suspects that there is more to the case than meets the eye, and a shootout in the crime lab may confirm their suspicions.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
Main Cast Edit
- Laurence Fishburne as Raymond Langston
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
Guest Cast Edit
- Liz Vassey as Wendy Simms
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Marc Vann as Conrad Ecklie
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Larry Sullivan as Officer Akers
- Michael Bryan French as Dr. Franks
- Paula Francis as News Anchor
- Garret Dillahunt as Tom O'Neill
- Brian Tee as Denny Ocampo
- Morgan Rusler as Richard Wilkes
- Tahyna Tozzi as Olivia Hamilton
- Dr. Al Robbins (shady guys with guns are stealing the bum): What the hell is going on here?
- Nick Stokes and Sara Sidle(after shooting at the Russians, who broke in the lab and drive away with the bum): You okay?
- Greg Sanders (after the Russians break into the lab and take the bum): They took my bum?
- In the opening freeze frame scene, the female lab tech who gets shot and goes through a glass plane is bare handed. Later in the episode, when the scene plays out, she is wearing gloves.
- In the opening freeze frame scene, Nick is seen firing his usual sidearm at the escape vehicle, the Smith & Wesson SW99. Later, when the scene plays out, he is instead seen firing a Glock 17.
- When Catherine approaches David in the hallway of the morgue as Tom O'Neal is following Catherine in, David has both hands on an x-ray but in the next shot, he only has one hand.
- The doctor states that the driver with the broken neck broke his second vertebrea. But the recreation shows the fourth vertebrea being broken.
- This is the first time, an episode opened on a freeze frame, which the scene soon takes place later on. David walking into the mourge to find bodies tossed around, a sink ruined and then the Russians come out with a body and David manages to subdue one of them and the others leave with Dr. Robbins wondering what was happening. The Russian that David knocked down managed to break free and while David rushes to a phone to call security, the lone Russian threatened Robbins with a gun but was soon knocked out by his crutch. As the Russians moved through the lab, a tech accidentally knocks a Russian over and he tries to shoot him but only gets shot in the shoulder while Catherine moved him out of the way and Langston soon used his karate moves to knock the Russian into a window. As the Russian with the body ran, the other shoots up the lab, wounding a female tech before being shot by security and outside, the last Russian is picked up by a van as Nick and Sara come out and exchange gunfire with them until the Russians get away.
- The freeze frame looks similar to the one from the commercial for Phillips Carousel.
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 10
- Category:Images from Family Affair
< All In
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 10|
|Family Affair • Ghost Town • Working Stiffs • Coup de Grace • Bloodsport • Death & The Maiden • The Lost Girls • Lover's Lanes • Appendicitement • Better Off Dead • Sin City Blue • Long Ball • Internal Combustion • Unshockable • Neverland • The Panty Sniffer • Irradiator • Field Mice • World's End • Take My Life, Please! • Lost & Found • Doctor Who • Meat Jekyll|