|Writer||Corey D. Miller|
|Original Airdate||January 30, 2006|
|Previous Episode: Silencer|
|Next Episode: Skeletons|
Fade Out is the fourteenth episode of season 4 of CSI: Miami.
When evidence shows that a series of murders is linked to organized crime, Horatio and the team are instead led to a pair of film students who have a screenplay that contains the details of the crimes.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
- Khandi Alexander as Alexx Woods
- Jonathan Togo as Ryan Wolfe
Major Events Edit
- Ryan learns that the eye injury he recieved after being hit with a nailgun in "Nailed" is making his eyesight much worse than usual and if it doesn't clear up, then he stands a very high chance of going blind altogether which could end his career at the Miami-Dade Crime Lab.