Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Evidence of Things Unseen|
|Original Airdate||February 17, 2003|
|Previous Episode: Dead Woman Walking|
|Next Episode: Simple Man|
Evidence of Things Unseen is the sixteenth episode in season one of CSI: Miami.
Horatio and his CSI team probes the death of a Russian immigrant stabbed to death in a peep-show booth. The only witness to the crime is the stripper who was performing for him.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
Main Cast Edit
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
- Khandi Alexander as Alexx Woods
- Rory Cochrane as Tim Speedle
Guest Cast Edit
- Rex Linn as Frank Tripp
- Tomas Arana as Mr. Davis
- Daniel Betances as Officer
- Shelby Fenner as Amy Cannon
- Boris Lee Krutonog as Vadim
- Pavel Lychnikoff as Victor Ratsch
- J.C. MacKenzie as Mr. Infante
- Salli Richardson as Laura
- David Sutcliffe as Rick Breck
- Pamela Warren as Stripper
- Detective Frank Tripp is introduced for the first time.
- It's revealed that Delko can speak Russian.