|Evidence of Things Unseen|
|Original Airdate||February 17, 2003|
|Previous Episode: Dead Woman Walking|
|Next Episode: Simple Man|
Evidence of Things Unseen is the sixteenth episode in season one of CSI: Miami.
Horatio and his CSI team probes the death of a Russian immigrant stabbed to death in a peep-show booth. The only witness to the crime is the stripper who was performing for him.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
Main Cast Edit
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
- Khandi Alexander as Alexx Woods
- Rory Cochrane as Tim Speedle
Guest Cast Edit
- Detective Frank Tripp is introduced for the first time.
- It's revealed that Delko can speak Russian.