|Original Airdate||29 March 2007|
Empty Eyes is the eighteenth episode of season seven of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Six showgirls are murdered in their home. One of them dies in Sara's arms, leaving behind some clues to the killer's identity.
The case appears to be based on the real-life mass murder commited by Richard Speck in 1966. Like Speck, the killer killed a number of women inside a single house, tying them up with torn sheets, raping and stabbing them. As with Speck, part of the evidence implicating the suspect was a skin mark (a tattoo for Speck, a large birth mark for the killer). Also, both killers tried to kill themselves with a sharp instrument after their killings, both had prior histories of sexual assaults.
- In the room that Grissom is processing at the house, there's a poster of the rapper, Dollar from the Season 6 episode "Poppin' Tags."
Main Cast Edit
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
Recurring Roles Edit
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Louise Lombard as Sofia Curtis
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Archie Kao as Archie Johnson
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Sheeri Rappaport as Mandy Webster
- Larry M. Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
Guest Stars Edit
- Ruby Dee as Mary Wilson
- Walton Goggins as Marlon Frost
- Charlie Weber as Corey Archfield
- Tiffany Dupont as Cammie Brookston
- Robert Gant as Lewis Greyburg
- Kellan Lutz as Chris Mullins
- Marshall Allman as Jonathan Alaniz
- Mykel Shannon Jenkins as Marlo Barksdale
- Betsy Rue as Libby Cooperson
- Nadine Nicole Heimann as Jennifer 'Jen' Smith
- Helena Mattsson as Rebecca 'Becca' Mayford
- Amber Stevens as Emily Wilson
- Malana Lea as Lauren Walderson
- Nick: It was good that you were there for her, Sara. She didn't have to die alone.
- Sara (sadly): We usually show up too late to meet the victim.
- Sara: My date got cancelled.
- Grissom: I'm sure he had a good excuse.
- Warrick: Hell of a way to spend your night off.
- Sara: How many bodies do you have in here?
- Warrick: Three. Grissom's down the hall, first door on your right. Just follow the blood.
- Sara (crying): I held his hand, just like I held hers and I lost perspective. (Grissom wipes her tears)