|Original Airdate||29 March 2007|
Empty Eyes is the eighteenth episode of season seven of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Six showgirls are murdered in their home. One of them dies in Sara's arms, leaving behind some clues to the killer's identity.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
Main Cast Edit
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Louise Lombard as Sofia Curtis
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
Guest Cast Edit
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Archie Kao as Archie Johnson
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Sheeri Rappaport as Mandy Webster
- Larry M. Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
- Ruby Dee as Mary Wilson
- Walton Goggins as Marlon Frost
- Charlie Weber as Corey Archfield
- Tiffany Dupont as Cammie Brookston
- Robert Gant as Lewis Greyburg
- Kellan Lutz as Chris Mullins
- Marshall Allman as Jonathan Alaniz
- Mykel Shannon Jenkins as Marlo Barksdale
- Betsy Rue as Libby Cooperson
- Nadine Nicole Heimann as Jennifer 'Jen' Smith
- Helena Mattsson as Rebecca 'Becca' Mayford
- Amber Stevens as Emily Wilson
- Malana Lea as Lauren Walderson
- Nick: It was good that you were there for her, Sara. She didn't have to die alone.
- Sara (sadly): We usually show up too late to meet the victim.
- The case appears to be based on the real-life mass murder committed by Richard Speck in 1966. Like Speck, the killer killed a number of women inside a single house, tying them up with torn sheets, raping and stabbing them. As with Speck, part of the evidence implicating the suspect was a skin mark (a tattoo for Speck, a large birthmark for the killer). Also, both killers tried to kill themselves with a sharp instrument after their killings, both had prior histories of sexual assaults.
- In the room that Grissom is processing at the house, there's a poster of the rapper, Dollar from the Season 6 episode "Poppin' Tags."