|Writer||Brian L. Davidson|
|Original Airdate||March 13, 2006|
|Previous Episode: Collision|
|Next Episode: Driven|
Double Jeopardy is the eighteenth episode of season 4 of CSI: Miami.
The Miami-Dade district attorney loses a highly publicized murder trial in which a husband is accused of killing his young bride and then dumping her body in a lake. However, the woman's body is recovered from a lake after the trial concludes and the 'double jeopardy' clause precludes the husband from being tried again. Now, as the CSIs fear that justice may not be served, new evidence suggests that the husband may have practiced on another victim first.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
- Khandi Alexander as Alexx Woods
- Jonathan Togo as Ryan Wolfe
- Rex Linn as Frank Tripp
- Eva LaRue as Natalia Boa Vista
- Boti Ann Bliss as Maxine Valera
- Bellamy Young as Monica West