| "This isn't enough evidence."|
This article is Trace Evidence. You can help the Crime Lab by investigating it further.
"Okay, I'll tell you!"
This article contains spoilers. Read it at your own risk.
|Original Airdate||January 16, 2013|
Double Fault is the twelfth episode of the thirteenth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
The CSIs need to ace the case involving a rising tennis star. Meanwhile, the CSIs are surprised to hear Hodges is engaged to an Italian bombshell.
- Ted Danson as D.B. Russell
- Elisabeth Shue as Julie Finlay
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Elisabeth Harnois as Morgan Brody
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Larry Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
- Susie Abromeit as Tara Janssen
- Brittany Shaw as Claudia Weber
- Justin Gimelstob as Justin Gimelstob
- Lindsay Davenport as Lindsay Davenport
- Larry Sullivan as Officer Akers
- Ivan Sergei as Ivan Cafferty
- Matt McCoy as Simon Weber
- David Chisum as Agent Smith
- Brandon Michael Rowan as Ernest Prestwich / Brent Abbot
- Christine Marie Evert as Chris Evert
- Catrinel Menghia Marlon as Elisabetta
- Ever Carradine as Dr. Darcy Shaw
- Makenzie Moss as Claudia Weber – 4 years old
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 13
- Category:Images from Double Fault
< Dead Air
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 13|
|Karma to Burn • Code Blue Plate Special • Wild Flowers • It Was a Very Good Year • Play Dead • Pick and Roll • Fallen Angels • CSI on Fire • Strip Maul • Risky Business Class • Dead Air • Double Fault • In Vino Veritas • Exile • Forget Me Not • Last Woman Standing • Dead of the Class • Sheltered • Backfire • Fearless • Ghosts of the Past • Skin in the Game|