|Writer||Anthony E. Zuiker|
|Original Airdate||19 October, 2006|
Double Cross is the fifth episode of season seven of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Grissom and his team investigate the case of a woman found dead and tied to a cross in a church. They soon discover evidence of a love triangle dating all the way back to the victim's high school years that could reveal who is responsible for her death.
- When Nick is cutting the rope so that Warrick can take the victim down with the CSI rope, he counts to three. Nick is cutting with his right hand and with his left below the marked spot, but when you see the actual cut his left hand is suddenly above the marking, only to be below the cut in the next scene again. Also notice his right hand which is first positioned to cut from left to right, then the actual cut is from right to left only to change again after the cut.
- In the beginning of the episode, while the victim is tied to the cross, she is looking down. A take ahead, she is looking at her left, and nobody had moved the cross yet.
Main Cast Edit
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
Recurring Roles Edit
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Louise Lombard as Detective Sofia Curtis
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Larry M. Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
Guest Stars Edit
- Sean Patrick Flanery as The Big Hombre
- Tim Guinee as Father Frank Berlin
- Meredith Monroe as Sister Bridget
- Waylon Payne as Brady Somers
- Lorna Raver as Sister Elizabeth
- Blake Lindsley as Charlotte Summerville
- John Lee Ames as Marty
- Zachary Bostrom as Young Frank Berlin
- Kendall Clement as Sergeant Crawford
- Janelle Marra as Candice White
- Tyler King as Young Cody
- Olivia Leigh as Young Charlotte Summerville
- Brass: Is it a bigger sin to lie if you're a priest?
- Grissom: I hope so.
- Catherine: Eighteen years and this is my first crucifixion. In a Catholic church with no crucifixes.
- Grissom: I imagine the priest is a resurrection theologian as opposed to a crucifixion theologian. They believe in forgiveness instead of penance.
- Catherine: We could all use a little forgiveness.
- Brass (to Father Frank): In my world, you're either guilty or innocent.
- Father Frank: Well in mine, you can be both.
- Brass (while looking at the deceased woman who is hanging from the rafters, making it look like she was crucified): Somebody went through a lot of trouble to get her up there.
- Grissom: Why? I wonder.
- Brass: Somebody had a grudge against the church or somebody in the church. Or maybe they were just mad at God.
- Grissom: Well, Jesus died for our sins. What sin did she die for?
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 7|
Burn Out >
|Built to Kill, Part 1 • Built to Kill, Part 2 • Toe Tags • Fannysmackin' • Double Cross • Burn Out • Post Mortem • Happenstance • Living Legend • Loco Motives • Leaving Las Vegas • Sweet Jane • Redrum • Meet Market • Law of Gravity • Monster in the Box • Fallen Idols • Empty Eyes • Big Shots • Lab Rats • Ending Happy • Leapin' Lizards • The Good, The Bad, And The Dominatrix • Living Doll|