|Writer||Corey D. Miller|
|Original Airdate||October 16, 2006|
|Previous Episode: If Looks Could Kill|
|Next Episode: Curse of the Coffin|
Death Eminent is the fifth episode of season 5 of CSI: Miami.
The body of a local politician is found in an empty house. The entire neighborhood was upset that he was backing the use of eminent domain, allowing the government to force them out of their homes. During the period of investigation, some members of the team have to deal with their enemies in the past while some have to come to terms with the nature of the profession they are pursuing.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
- Khandi Alexander as Alexx Woods
- Jonathan Togo as Ryan Wolfe
- Rex Linn as Frank Tripp
- Eva LaRue as Natalia Boa Vista