Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Dead Woman Walking|
|Original Airdate||February 10, 2003|
|Previous Episode: Forced Entry|
|Next Episode: Evidence of Things Unseen|
Dead Woman Walking is the fifteenth episode in season one of CSI: Miami.
A dead man is found on a Miami street with a broken neck and cash. This leads to an environmental lawyer, Belle King, who is poisoned with a radioactive isotope and apparently only has one week left to live as the CSI team tracks down her murderer.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
Main Cast Edit
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
- Khandi Alexander as Alexx Woods
- Rory Cochrane as Tim Speedle
Guest Cast Edit
- Michael Whaley as Detective Bernstein
- Karen Sillas as Belle King
- Adam Baldwin as De Soto, Radiation Man #1
- Eddie Jemison as Parker Boyd
- John Getz as George Risher
- Jeremy Roberts as Sam Carver
- Maria Rangel as Belle's Office Worker
- Rachel Singer as Janet Carver
- Greg Crooks as Carl Aspen
- Stevie Johnson as Radiation Man #2
- Cory Hardrict as Darnell Jackson