|Dead In His Tracks|
|Original Airdate||May 7, 2014|
|Previous Episode: Kitty|
|Next Episode: The CSI Effect|
Dead In His Tracks is the twenty-second episode and season finale in the fourteenth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
The CSIs investigate a present-day crime with ties to a mob heist that occurred 25 years ago. Meanwhile, Brass has a decision to make when his daughter attempts suicide.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- Ted Danson as D.B. Russell
- Elisabeth Shue as Julie Finlay
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Elisabeth Harnois as Morgan Brody
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Marc Vann as Conrad Ecklie
- Teal Redmann as Ellie Brass
- Larry Sullivan as Officer Akers
- Zeus Mendoza as Roger Mathers
- Kiko Ellsworth as Tyson Briggs
- Donald Bowen as Young Roger Mathers
- Nathaniel James Potvin as Young Tyson Briggs
- Justin Ellings as Young Scotty Gates
- Treat Williams as Sam Bishop
- Derek Magyar as Paul O’Malley
- Jonathan Cahill as Ben O’Malley
- Gina Holden as Karen Bishop
- Grainger Hines as Sheriff Combs
- Assaf Cohen as Doctor Lownis
- Chiara Aurelia as Young Karen Bishop
David Hodges: I think I discovered the secret about the most beautiful woman in history!
Henry Andrews: Kate Upton?
David Hodges: In history, Henry! I was talking about Cleopatra
Henry Andrews: Oh, fascinating but I am busy.
- Some of the 100 bills from the 1989 heist were from the series printed from 1996 - 2003.
- Roger Mathers was 12 years old in 1989, which would make his birth year 1977. When he's found dead 25 later in present day, the CSIs look at his driver's license for identification. The driver's license shows his birth day as 1967. He couldn't be born in 1967 if he was only 12 years old in 1989.
- The murdered boy's name is Scotty Gates. However, a newspaper article about the crime and photo of the boy beside the article shows his name as Scotty Pope.
- When Karen is smothering Scotty, she is only covering his mouth, and at least one of his nostrils is exposed. He would still be able to breathe and would not have died from suffocation.
- The last appearance of Paul Guilfoyle (Jim Brass) as a main character (though he makes an appearance toward the end of the series finale in 2015)
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 14
- Category:Images from Dead In His Tracks
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 14|
|The Devil and D.B. Russell • Take the Money and Run • Torch Song • Last Supper • Frame by Frame • Passed Pawns • Under a Cloud • Helpless • Check In and Check Out • Girls Gone Wild • Lost Reindeer • Keep Calm and Carry On • Boston Brakes • De Los Muertos • Love For Sale • Killer Moves • Long Road Home • Uninvited • The Fallen • Consumed • Kitty • Dead In His Tracks|