|Birth Date||December 29, 1972|
|Birth Place||Havana, Cuba|
David Fumero (born Joseph Sentielo-Fumero on December 29, 1972 in Havana, Cuba) is a Cuban American actor and former male fashion model. He has portrayed Benny Madera in the episode Blood Out of CSI: NY and Armando Salazar in the episode Last Stand of CSI: Miami.
David Fumero is a former United States Marine. On December 9, 2007, Fumero married his One Life to Live co-star Melissa Fumero.
David is best known for his role as Cristian Vega on One Life to Live. Fumero worked as a model for some of the world's most famous designers, including Armani, Jean Paul Gautier and Christian Dior.
|1998 - 2012||One Life To Live||Cristian Vega|
|2005||Carrie's Choice (short)||Ted|
|2007||Greetings from the Shore||Benicio Aceveda|
|2008||Law & Order: Criminal Intent||Chef|
|2011||CSI: Miami||Armando Salazar|
|2012||CSI: NY||Benny Madera|
- Altaïr, the main character of the video game "Assassin's Creed", was modeled after David Fumero.
- David has twice been nominated for an ALMA (American Latino Media Arts) award. In 1999, he was nominated for Outstanding Actor in a Daytime Soap Opera for his role as "Cristian Vega" on the ABC daytime drama series, One Life to Live. In 2008, he was nominated for Outstanding Performance in a Daytime Drama Series for his role as "Cristian Vega" on the ABC daytime drama series, One Life to Live.
- A book of photographs of David Fumero by acclaimed photographer Jim Warren was published, which includes of a dozen black-and-white photos of David.
- David spent a year in the United States Marine Corps.
- David appeared in the Mariah Carey video, Honey.
- David has a tattoo on his right shoulder that says "Death Before Dishonor" and "USMC" and features a picture of the Marine Corps mascot, an English bulldog carrying the Unites States flag.