|Minor Character: Las Vegas|
|Portrayed By||David Gianopoulos|
When Warrick starts investigating Lou Gedda, Jeffrey had Daniel murder a stripper named Candy and framed Warrick Brown for the murder, while providing another scapegoat, a homeless man named Richard Dorsey, so Warrick would not go down for murder. Later McKeen had Daniel kill an ex-cop turned private detective named Leonard Harper when he started digging into Gedda at Warrick's request. McKeen later uses Pritchard to kill Gedda and attempted to have Warrick put away by framing him for the murder. When Pritchard is found out to be the real killer he goes on the run intending to head to Mexico not knowing his boss Jeffrey has framed him for murder as well.
Daniel meet McKeen at his motel room where McKeen explains what he just did to him and they both flee to Mexico together. Daniel realized quickly he was McKeen's hostage and tried to use his gun to intimidate him but McKeen told him he removed the bullets. Daniel tried to grab the steering wheel to kill McKeen but the car flipped over and Daniel was killed instantly.
Daniel killed his known victims using a variety of methods like stabbing or shooting. However, before he killed them he would chloroform them and anyone else with them at the time to sedate them. When disposing of the bodies he would use a casket and hide the body in it where it was to be buried. If he couldn't dispose of the body he would frame someone else for the murder, usually Warrick Brown.
- Killed numerous unnamed victims prior to "For Gebba"
- Joanna "Candy" Krumsky (dancer at Gedda's club; stabbed to death; framed Warrick Brown and Richard Dorsey for the murder)
- Leonard Harper (private investigator hired by Warrick; killed for getting too close to Gedda)
- Lou Gedda (was tied to a chair, then tortured by beating and shot to death; framed Warrick Brown for the murder)
- Jeffrey McKeen (attempted to kill)