|Daddy's Little Girl|
|Writer||Henry Alonso Myers|
|Original Airdate||January 19, 2006|
Daddy's Little Girl is the twelfth episode of season six of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
The CSIs investigate the stabbing of a motocross racer who was about to leave town with a woman he had been living with.
Meanwhile, as Nick investigates the death of an attorney hit by her own car, he comes closer to the truth about his kidnapping.
- Nick finds the tape recorder, listens to where it's currently at, and then rewinds it, and plays it further back on the tape. While he is doing all of this you can see it's in his left hand, the hand closest to the camera (which is on an angle because his hand would have been blocking it). However, as soon as he listens to it, when the camera angle changes, if you watch the frames before it's in his left hand and then suddenly in his right hand, while he listens and starts walking around the room.
- When Sara is pointing to the various phone records with her finger where she's standing, where her arms are and where she's supposed to be pointing is inconsistent. She would have to move unreasonably fast in order for the timing to match up.
- When Kelly's heart stops, Sofia proceeds to do CPR. However, in order for the CPR to be effective, Kelly would have to have been moved off the bed onto the ground or another hard surface in order for the chest to compress, she wouldn't have been able to compress her chest the correct depth.
- Warrick wasn't wearing gloves when he picked up the screwdriver that Grissom said needed to be printed.
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Louise Lombard as Detective Sofia Curtis
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Liz Vassey as Wendy Simms
- Aimee Graham as Kelly Gordon
- Archie Kao as Archie Johnson
- Sheeri Rappaport as Mandy Webster
- Gerald McCullouch as Bobby Dawson
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Taylor Cole as Bianca Desmond
- Mitch Pileggi as Happy Harry Desmond
- Rebecca Staab as Chelsea
- Joe Manganiello as Tom Harper
- Timothy Lee DePriest as Justin Cole
- David Goldman as Alex David
- Jason-Shane Scott as Ahren
- Sara: Freud would have a field day with this family.
- Warrick: Dad loves his daughter, but mom only sees the daughter as competition.
- Sara: And everyone wonders why Bianca can't meet a nice boy.
- Warrick: Bianca eats nice boys for brunch.
- Warrick: Every time this chick calls Tom, somebody gets shot.
- Grissom: It's like thermite.
- Sara: Thermite?
- Grissom: When you combine two seemingly harmless elements, aluminum and rust, press them together, add heat, it creates an explosion so hot it'll burn through steel. Powerful but uncontrollable. It burns and burns until it burns itself out, finally consuming both elements.
- Sara: I guess some people just shouldn't be together. (looks towards Grissom)
- Warrick: Who brings a gun to a knife fight?
- Grissom: The winner?
- Brass (to Chelsea): So what are you on besides meth?
- Chelsea: Not meth. Glass.
- Brass: Uh-huh.
- Chelsea: We did some coke at the club, had a couple of drinks. There was this guy that gave us these, uh, these blue pills, but I had to come home and lie down.
- Brass: Ecstasy.
- Chelsea: We only do this when we're ... when we're clubbing. I mean it's... it's just a hobby. It's not a habit. We have it under control.
- Brass: Well, the dead guy from the garage might beg to differ.
- Warrick (about the victim): It'd be kind of hard for one of those women to wrestle him down.
- Grissom: Not if she walks softly and carried a big knife.