|Daddy's Little Girl|
|Writer||Henry Alonso Myers,|
|Original Airdate||January 19, 2006|
|Previous Episode: Werewolves|
|Next Episode: Kiss-Kiss, Bye-Bye|
Daddy's Little Girl is the twelfth episode in season six of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
The CSIs investigate the stabbing of a motocross racer who was about to leave town with a woman he had been living with. Meanwhile, as Nick investigates the death of an attorney hit by her own car, he comes closer to the truth about his kidnapping.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
Main Cast Edit
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
Guest Cast Edit
- Louise Lombard as Sofia Curtis
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Liz Vassey as Wendy Simms
- Aimee Graham as Kelly Gordon
- Archie Kao as Archie Johnson
- Sheeri Rappaport as Mandy Webster
- Gerald McCullouch as Bobby Dawson
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Taylor Cole as Bianca Desmond
- Mitch Pileggi as Happy Harry Desmond
- Rebecca Staab as Chelsea
- Joe Manganiello as Tom Harper
- Timothy Lee DePriest as Justin Cole
- David Goldman as Alex David
- Jason-Shane Scott as Ahren
- Sara: Freud would have a field day with this family.
- Warrick: Dad loves his daughter, but mom only sees the daughter as competition.
- Sara: And everyone wonders why Bianca can't meet a nice boy.
- Warrick: Bianca eats nice boys for brunch.
- Nick finds the tape recorder, listens to where it's currently at, and then rewinds it, and plays it further back on the tape. While he is doing all of this you can see it's in his left hand, the hand closest to the camera (which is on an angle because his hand would have been blocking it). However, as soon as he listens to it, when the camera angle changes, if you watch the frames before it's in his left hand and then suddenly in his right hand, while he listens and starts walking around the room.
- When Sara is pointing to the various phone records with her finger where she's standing, where her arms are and where she's supposed to be pointing is inconsistent. She would have to move unreasonably fast in order for the timing to match up.
- When Kelly's heart stops, Sofia proceeds to do CPR. However, in order for the CPR to be effective, Kelly would have to have been moved off the bed onto the ground or another hard surface in order for the chest to compress, she wouldn't have been able to compress her chest the correct depth.
- Warrick wasn't wearing gloves when he picked up the screwdriver that Grissom said needed to be printed.
See Also Edit
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 6
- Category:Images from Daddy's Little Girl
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 6|
|Bodies in Motion • Room Service • Bite Me • Shooting Stars • Gum Drops • Secrets and Flies • A Bullet Runs Through It, Part 1 • A Bullet Runs Through It, Part 2 • Dog Eat Dog • Still Life • Werewolves • Daddy's Little Girl • Kiss-Kiss, Bye-Bye • Killer • Pirates of the Third Reich • Up in Smoke • I Like to Watch • The Unusual Suspect • Spellbound • Poppin' Tags • Rashomama • Time of your Death • Bang-Bang • Way to Go|