|Director||Richard J. Lewis|
|Original Airdate||October 21, 2004|
Crow's Feet is the fourth episode of the fifth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
When two apparently unrelated women die under the same circumstances, Catherine and Nick discover that both women underwent various cosmetic procedures at a local spa. Meanwhile, Grissom, Sara and Greg investigate when a man is found dead in a house fumed for termites.
Main Cast Edit
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown (credit only)
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Alex Carter as Detective Louis Vartann
- James Patrick Stuart as Attorney Adam Matthews
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Larry Sullivan as Officer Akers
- David Anders as Travis Watson
- Steven Brand as Dr. Malaga
- Brad Hunt as Rory Kendell
- Larry Joshua as Zach Alfano
- A.J. Buckley as Ted Martin
- Eyal Podell as Kevin Stern
- Corey Mendell Parker as Nate Allen
- David Wells as Elliot Beckman
This episode stars AJ Buckley who later played Adam Ross in CSI New York
- Sara (to Grissom): What are you doing with potassium nitrate?
- Grissom: I'm making a bomb. Two bombs, actually. (takes a scoop of sugar and adds it to the mix)
- Sara: And sugar. You're making sweet bombs?
- Grissom: I'm making smoke bombs.
- Doc Robbins (about the victim): I found ten cc's of urine in her stomach. Digestive system is intact and I found no bruises or abrasions in her mouth. So there's only one way it could've gotten there.
- Catherine: Chug-a-lug.
- Travis (to Catherine): I heard that you found urine in the vic's stomach.
- Catherine: I'm not sure if it's hinky or kinky.
- Travis: When I used to play ball for the Stars, we would pee on our palms during spring training, toughen up 'em up, you know.
- Catherine: Remind me to never shake your hand.
- Travis: I'll put on a glove first.
- Catherine: That's always a good idea.
- (Travis laughs)
- David (appears in the doorway holding a purse): Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt... barge in.
- Nick: No, no, it's all right, Super Dave. Nice purse.