| "This isn't enough evidence."|
This article is Trace Evidence. You can help the Crime Lab by investigating it further.
|Original Airdate||January 13, 2010|
Criminal Justice is the twelfth episode of the sixth season of CSI: NY.
A murder trial is delayed and the suspect is released on bail after Stella discovers that the district attorney in the case tampered with the crime scene for personal gain.
- Gary Sinise as Mac Taylor
- Melina Kanakaredes as Stella Bonasera
- Carmine Giovinazzo as Danny Messer
- Anna Belknap as Lindsay Monroe
- Robert Joy as Sid Hammerback
- A. J. Buckley as Adam Ross
- Hill Harper as Sheldon Hawkes
- Eddie Cahill as Don Flack
|CSI:NY Season Season 6|
|Template:New York Season Season 6 Links|