|Original Airdate||November 8, 2004|
|Previous Episode: Hell Night|
|Next Episode: Speed Kills|
Crime Wave is the seventh episode of season 3 of CSI: Miami.
As a huge tsunami heads directly towards Miami, a ten-hour warning gives citizens just enough time to evacuate the city. In the chaos, two people are killed in a parking lot and the evidence leads Horatio to discover a plot to rob a bank timed to take advantage of the evacuation. In the wake of the storm, Ryan and Alexx discover a body washed up from a local cemetery that may have a different cause of death than originally recorded. Meanwhile, Horatio suspects that Yelina is being physically abused by her boyfriend, IAB's Rick Stetler.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
Main Cast Edit
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
- Jonathan Togo as Ryan Wolfe
- Khandi Alexander as Alexx Woods
- Sofia Milos as Yelina Salas
Guest Cast Edit
- Rex Linn as Frank Tripp
- Christina Chang as Rebecca Nevins
- David Lee Smith as Rick Stetler
- Boti Ann Bliss as Maxine Valera
- The episode was aired around six weeks before the Boxing Day Asia Tsunami.