|Writer||Marc Dube & Barry O'Brien|
|Original Airdate||September 25, 2011|
|Previous Episode: Mayday|
|Next Episode: Stiff|
Countermeasures is the first episode of season 10 of CSI Miami.
Horatio saves Natalia and sets out to track down Randy North before serial killer Jack Toller strikes again. However, a seriously-wounded Horatio begins having visions of his dead wife Marisol.
- David Caruso as Lt. Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Det. Calleigh Duquesne
- Adam Rodriguez as Det. Eric Delko
- Jonathan Togo as Det. Ryan Wolfe
- Rex Linn as Sgt. Frank Tripp
- Eva LaRue as Natalia Boa Vista
- Omar Benson Miller as Walter Simmons
- Alana De La Garza as Marisol Caine
- Natasha Henstridge as Agent Renee Locklear
- Callum Keith Rennie as Jack Toller
- Ethan Embry as Randy North
- Mark Hengst as Leo Kendry
- Will Rothhaar as Ricky Galindo
- Maxim Knight as Austin North
- Brian Ibsen as Doctor
- June Carryl as Nurse
- Miguel Perez as Register Clerk
- Eileen Grubba as Toller's Mother
- Shane Roney as Young Jack Toller
- Dana Ward as Female Reporter
- Cris Judd as EMT
Natalia: We bent over backwards for you. I stood in that court and I stood up for you, and I told that judge that you were a changed man, and you tried to kill us?
Randy: You know what you got me? You got me nothing. Nothing!
Natalia: No, now you've got nothing! If you come at me one more time, I will put a bullet in your brain. Do you understand me?