| "This isn't enough evidence."|
This article is Trace Evidence. You can help the Crime Lab by investigating it further.
|Original Airdate||November 7, 2007|
Commuted Sentences is the seventh episode of the fourth season of CSI: NY.
Two seemingly unrelated murder cases become connected when CSI discovers that both involve female sexual assault victims and men who were charged with those crimes but not convicted.
- Gary Sinise as Mac Taylor
- Melina Kanakaredes as Stella Bonasera
- Carmine Giovinazzo as Danny Messer
- Anna Belknap as Lindsay Monroe
- Hill Harper as Sheldon Hawkes
- Eddie Cahill as Don Flack
|CSI:NY Season Season 4|
|Template:New York Season Season 4 Links|