|Director||Richard J. Lewis|
|Original Airdate||November 18, 2004|
|Previous Episode: Formalities|
|Next Episode: Mea Culpa|
Ch-Ch-Changes is the eighth episode in the fifth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
The CSI team investigate when a woman is found with her throat slashed. They soon discover that the woman underwent a sex change operation and have to delve into the world of the Las Vegas transgender community to find the killer.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
Main Cast Edit
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
Guest Cast Edit
- Aisha Tyler as Mia Dickerson
- Archie Kao as Archie Johnson
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Lindsay Crouse as Dr. Mona Lavelle
- Kate Walsh as Mimosa
- Don McManus as Francis Lavelle
- Katy Selverstone as Amber Hamshaw
- Sam Anderson as Dr. Mercer
- Raphael Sbarge as Aaron Laner
- Sarah Buxton as Wendy Garner
- Kevin Fry as Officer Mann
- Jazzmun as Mercedes
- Savannah Ajar as Tippi Lavelle
- Brian Beacock as Irv
- Marci Bowers as Bev
- Peter Breitmayer as Ed
- Deprise Brescia as Purple
- Cassandra Cass as Pink
- Bijoux Deluxe as Raspy Transgender Woman
- Amber Lee Hardin as Dina
- Hunter as Toni
- Jody Vaclav as Mrs. Claus
- David Michael Fordham as Transgender Person (uncredited)
- Brass: Lepidro. What kind of name is that?
- Grissom: It's from Lepidoptera, meaning "butterfly." Walter Clancy started out a gender-dysmorphic caterpillar and turned into a bloody butterfly.
- Brass: Love hurts.
- As Nick and Warrick are assessing Wendy Garner's travel path and find that there are 14 minutes unaccounted for, the screen says "Wendy Jones' House". Her last name is Garner, her old last name was Clancy, and her fiancé's last name is Lanner, therefore it makes absolutely no sense to have "Jones" on the screen.
- Nick says Wendy lived at Sunshine Road when the map reads Sunshine Lane.
- Greg isn't using gloves to recover prints from the cassette, same thing later with Archie while rewinding it with a pencil.
- This is CSI: Las Vegas's 100th filmed episode.
- Dr. Mona Lavelle (Crouse), Mimosa (Walsh) and Wendy (Buxton) are woman in real life while Mercedes, played by Jazzmun is a transsexual woman.
- This episode received the 2005 Emmy nomination for "Outstanding Makeup For A Series" (Non-Prosthetic).