|Minor Character: New York|
|Occupation|| Driver for the Zetas|
|Portrayed By||Michael Massee|
|First Appearance||Hammer Down|
Not much is revealed about Casey's past apart from that he was born on March 19, 1960 and that he was convicted of robbery and assault in 2007. He also was a prominent member of The Zetas, a nation-wide human trafficking ring. He was responsible for collecting the abducted women and transporting them to various cites across the U.S.
Whilst he was transporting a woman named Madeline Briggs to New York, she managed to escape and attack Casey, this caused him to lose control of his truck and crash it. Neither of them were injured as a result of the crash, then he held Madeline at gunpoint and attempted to locate another car that he could escape in. He finds one and escorts Madeline into New York.
He then stops for medical tranquillizers, in order to sedate Madeline but the NY CSI team chase him down but he temporarily escapes again with Madeline. They then track him down to a junk-yard where he is chased down and arrested by Mac Taylor and Raymond Langston. However by this time, Madeline has been taken off Casey and is transported to Las Vegas whilst Casey, unwilling to reveal anything, is incarcerated for his murders and involvement with The Zetas.
Casey did not have a specific method of killing women but it was shown that he sedates them inside his truck and either stabs them or shoots them, in order harvest their organs or if they were being a nuisance towards him.
- Presumably killed and butchered numerous other unnamed women prior to his discovery
- Unspecified locations:
- Debbie Menzel (cut her open and removed her liver)
- Tyler Goodman (minor accomplice; shot once in the head)
- Miami, Florida: Madeline Briggs (abducted and taken to New York; passed on to another driver to take to Las Vegas; was eventually rescued)
- New York City, New York:
- Dean Rovan (accidentally killed; crashed his truck into his car)
- Joseph Winston (shot; survived)
- Detective Flack (assaulted)
- Unnamed policeman (shot; survived)