|Director||Richard J. Lewis|
|Original Airdate||November 8, 2001|
Caged is the seventh episode of season two of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Grissom and Nick investigate the death of a book restorer who was found dead in a locked library cage. Her autistic co-worker turns out to be a very reliable eyewitness - and a potential suspect. Meanwhile, Catherine and Sara handle the case of a young woman who was killed when her car was hit by a train and appears to have been pushed in its way.
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown(credited but did not appear)
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Skip O'Brien as Detective Ray O'Riley
- Archie Kao as Archie Johnson
- Wayne Wilderson as Edwin
- Currie Graham as Stanley Hunter
- David Dunard as Train Engineer
- John Duerler as Croft
- Tsianina Joelson as Megan Treadwell
- María Celedonio as Melanie - Dark-Haired Waitress
- Michael A. Goorjian as Aaron Pratt (credited as Michael Goorjian)
- Faline England as Wendy - Red-Haired Waitress
- Nicole Cannon as Veronica Bradley (credited as Nicole Freeman)
- DC Ford as Officer (uncredited)
- Although credited, Gary Dourdan (Warrick) doesn't appear in this episode, although he is mentioned.
- Goof: Although, I believe, the Gutenberg Bible was the first printed book using a printing press, many books that were hand-printed before that.
- It is hinted that Grissom has Asperger's Syndrome, (a form of autism), although his is considerably milder than Aaron Pratt's. This makes Grissom fixation with insects (which led him to study entomology) and his solitary lifestyle easier to understand.
- Hell Above Water by Curve.
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 2
- Category:Images from Caged