|Format|| Crime Drama|
|Picture Format|| 480i (SDTV),|
|Running Time||40–45 minutes|
|Created by||Anthony E. Zuiker|
|Starring|| Patricia Arquette |
James Van Der Beek
|Opening Theme|| I Can See For Miles|
by The Who
|Country of origin||United States|
|Original run|| April 30, 2014 (on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation)|
March 4, 2015
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||13 (as of 13/05/2015)|
|List of episodes||List of CSI: Cyber episodes|
|IMDB profile||CSI: Cyber|
|TV.com summary||CSI: Cyber|
CSI:Cyber is the newest spin-off from CSI. It is the fourth series of the franchise.
According to CBS:
"CSI: CYBER stars Emmy Award winner Patricia Arquette in a drama inspired by the advanced technological work of real-life Cyber Psychologist Mary Aiken. Special Agent Avery Ryan heads the Cyber Crime Division of the FBI, a unit at the forefront of solving illegal activities that start in the mind, live online, and play out in the real world. She also knows firsthand how today’s technology allows people to hide in the shadows of the Internet and commit serious crimes of global proportion. Ryan’s supervisor, Assistant Director Stavros Sifter, is a shrewd FBI career insider and the clearing house between FBI Cyber and all other branches of government. Also on the team are FBI Agent Elijah Mundo, a self-proclaimed action junkie who is an expert in battlefield forensics; Daniel Krumitz, an introverted tech genius with a quick wit; Brody Nelson, an expat hacker who chose to work for the FBI over a life of cyber-crime; and Raven Ramierz, a rookie tech who is an expert in social media, cyber trends and international relations. While other agents search for criminals in dark homes and alleys, Ryan and her team search the “dark net,” a place deep in the bowels of the Web where criminals are anonymous, money is untraceable and where everything is for sale with just a keystroke."
- Patricia Arquette as Avery Ryan
- James Van Der Beek as Elijah Mundo
- Peter MacNicol as Simon Sifter
- Shad Moss as Brody Nelson
- Charley Koontz as Daniel Krumitz
- Hayley Kiyoko as Raven Ramierz
Opening Theme Edit
Just like all other series from the franchise, the theme is a song by The Who, this time "I Can See For Miles"
- The show was promoted in CSI season fourteen episode "Kitty", with a crossover between the shows. Later on, Avery also appeared in season fifteen episode "The Twin Paradox"
- This is the first CSI series aired in 2010's and first show feature female charater as main protagonist.
- This is also first CSI series with cyberpunk genre
- CSI: Cyber genre probably inspired cyberpunk anime like Psycho-Pass, Accel World, Ghost in the Shell, and The Irregular at Magic High School.