|Original Airdate||April 30, 2007|
|Previous Episode: Just Murdered|
|Next Episode: Kill Switch|
Burned is the twenty-second of season 5 of CSI: Miami.
A man is killed in a fire in his home, but his girlfriend escapes. Meanwhile, Horatio must fire Ryan when he doesn't disclose that he knew one of the suspects. But as they investigate the team discovers that the man and his girlfriend actually set the fire, planning to frame the woman's ex-boyfriend. The plan backfires when the fire goes off and the man is killed.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
- Khandi Alexander as Alexx Woods
- Jonathan Togo as Ryan Wolfe
- Rex Linn as Frank Tripp
- Eva LaRue as Natalia Boa Vista
Guest Cast Edit
- Ryan is fired from his job as a result of not telling Horatio about a connection to one of the suspects in the case.
- Yelina Salas returns to Miami and it's revealed that she's now working as a Private Investigator.