|Bodies in Motion|
|Director||Richard J. Lewis|
|Original Airdate||September 22, 2005|
The team investigate three separate cases. Grissom, Nick and Sara investigate a trailer that exploded with two dead bodies inside. During the investigation, they find a second pair of horrifically decomposed bodies in the trunk of a car.
- Warrick reveals that he is now married.
- Sofia Curtis returns to the LVPD as a Detective instead of a CSI.
- Nick seems rather alarmed when an insect crawls on his arm likely due to his experience in the two-part Season 5 finale "Grave Danger, Part 1 and Grave Danger, Part 2."
- When Grissom and Archie are listening to the tape from Nick's kidnapping, the screen shows the audio being played. While the audio obviously changes, the lines that sketch what the sound would "look" like don't.
- When Catherine takes the boots off of the body in the morgue, you clearly see the "dead" body swallow in the background.
- In the lab, Warrick examines items from the burned out trailer home. One of the items he looks at is what appears to be a registration card for a vehicle. The half-burnt paper clearly shows the vehicle make to be Acura, however the VIN listed is that of a Nissan pick-up truck.
- Wilcox: How you doing, Nick?
- Nick (smiling): Above ground, Wilcox.
- Catherine (to Warrick): Why's there a ring on your ring finger?
- Warrick (pause): Because I'm married.
- Catherine (looks disappointed): What?
- Vartann: Congratulations. How much did you pay her? (Warrick laughs) No, seriously good luck with that man. I didn't even know you had a girlfriend.
- Warrick: Oh, yeah it's a girl I've been datin' a couple months, Tina.
- Catherine: How long you been married?
- Warrick: Since yesterday. We did this drive thru wedding at Circus-Circus where you know. Fun, yeah, we, uh...fun time.
- [After Greg is spattered in the mouth with the human broth found in the car trunk]
- Sara: Technically this makes you a cannibal. Grissom would be proud.
- Greg: Grissom would have tasted it on purpose.
- Grissom (to Sofia): Detective Curtis.
- Sofia (smiles): Grissom.
- Grissom: I thought you were supposed to be arresting people in Boulder City?
- Sofia: Yeah, well, a spot opened up here and I transferred in today.
- Brass: Surprise. (walks away)
- Grissom: Well, your mother would be proud.
- Sofia: My mother made Captain. You know...I just qualified for my shield when the sheriff pulled my papers and volunteered me to CSI. I think my Mom hated that more than I did.
- Grissom: You won't miss the lab, will ya?
- Sofia: There are some things I'll miss.
- Warrick: Catherine, can we talk...about this? (he holds up his hand, with his wedding ring on it)
- Catherine: Sure.
- Warrick: You know what happened to Nick just got me thinking. Life is so short. You know, it's almost... it's almost shorter than we want to ever believe.
- Catherine: Live for the day.
- Warrick: Exactly. So...I, uh, went ahead and I asked this young lady that I've been seeing, Tina, to marry me.
- Catherine (smiles): Well, you know that I'm happy for you.
- Warrick: Yeah?
- Catherine: Yeah.
- Warrick: Well, it also feels like you're not so happy for me.
- Catherine: Warrick.. (laughs) you know, the thing that makes a fantasy great is the possibility that it might come true. And when you lose that possibility it just, kinda, sucks.